acting, coaching, career, 7 steps, learn how to act, planning, movies, shows, tv
2. A ten (10) day money-back guarantee is available to all purchasers, with "day one" being the date of purchase and "day ten" ending at midnight Pacific time on the ninth day after the date of purchase, after which no refunds or credits will be given. If User is not satisfied with the program during the 10 day guarantee period, they must give written notice to IndependentActor Productions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org specifically requesting a refund. Refunds are made using the same method as payment and may take up to five business days to fully process.
What you need:
1. Users must have access to the internet and create and maintain a student account on the thinkific platform by providing first and last name, email address and password to access the program, and have access to a viable FaceTime account, Skype account or a phone for the coaching sessions.
2. Coaching sessions must be booked by the User through the provided Acuity scheduling platform or via direct email or call with the coach, Cynthia White.
3. The included coaching sessions must be used within one year (365 days) of purchase or they will be forfeited. With the exception of legal holidays, coaching sessions are available on at least three weekdays/evenings and one weekend day each week to provide ample scheduling opportunities.
4. No credits or refunds are given for unused coaching sessions.
What you should know:
1. IndependentActor, LLC and Cynthia White make no promise or guarantee of acting work, paid or unpaid, or talent representation for Users.
2. Content used or provided in this course that is the intellectual and/or copyrighted property of IndependentActor, LLC and Cynthia White may not be re-used, published or shared in any form, without the express written permission of IndependentActor, LLC.
3. User information (name, email, phone, payment information) will never be sold or shared for commercial purposes.